Full Job Description
Del Medical, Inc., a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high-performance digital and analog medical imaging systems. Full and Part-Time positions available.
Come join us!
- Provide application training on the use of the equipment and software clients purchase
- Plan and provide product demonstrations to potential customers to assist the sales team in closing sales opportunities
- Awareness to identify lead opportunities for the sales team
- Attend customer sales presentations to present clinical advantages of the product and to answer clinical/technical questions
- Provide documentation of training to end-user
- Work closely with the sales and service team before and after a sales opportunity
- Must hold an active ARRT credential in Radiography
- Must have 5 years of experience as a Technologist
- Weekly overnight travel required
- 3 years Applications Specialist experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
In addition to competitive wages and advancement opportunities, UMG / DEL MEDICAL also provides:
401(k) Retirement Plan
Paid Personal, Sick, and Vacation Days
UMG / DEL MEDICAL is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a thriving and diverse workforce.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please email your resume and desired position to email@example.com or fax it to 847-954-2376.
UMG / DEL MEDICAL
Attn: Human Resources
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108