Fabrication Office Administrative Assistant
Full Job Description
Del Medical is searching for an Office Administrative Assistant to be a key member of our Fabrication Division. Del Medical is a leader in the medical device field producing quality radiological equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a daily production schedule
- Coordinate with other departments for scheduling conflicts
- Ensure we have the proper materials on hand for production
- Adjust the schedule as needed
- Fulfill other administrative or office duties as needed
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Associate degree in business or logistics
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Preferred
In addition to competitive wages and advancement opportunities, UMG / DEL MEDICAL also provides:
401(k) Retirement Plan
Paid Personal, Sick, and Vacation Days
UMG / DEL MEDICAL is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a thriving and diverse workforce.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please email your resume and desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 847-954-2376.
UMG / DEL MEDICAL
Attn: Human Resources
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108