HR Recruiter / Generalist
Full Job Description
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Del Medical, Inc., is a leader in radiography equipment is looking for career-minded candidates to join our Company.
- Recruiting and onboarding responsibilities include supporting all departments with their staffing needs from posting through onboarding
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Maintains a continuous flow (pipeline) of candidates
- Implements new hire orientation
- Assists the HR Manager in performing routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to benefits, leave of absences, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations, performance, talent management, productivity, recognition, and morale
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least one year of recruiting or human resource experience is preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Require masks and social distancing
- One location
In addition to competitive wages and advancement opportunities, UMG / DEL MEDICAL also provides:
401(k) Retirement Plan
Paid Personal, Sick, and Vacation Days
UMG / DEL MEDICAL is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a thriving and diverse workforce.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please email your resume and desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 847-954-2376.
UMG / DEL MEDICAL
Attn: Human Resources
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108