Industrial Mechanical Engineer
Full Job Description
Del Medical, Inc., a leader in design, manufacturing, and distribution of high-performance digital and analog medical imaging systems. Come join us!
This position is responsible for developing production processes to produce high-quality products. Develop process improvements to effectively utilize labor, equipment, and materials to maximize production. Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and wait time. Conduct time studies to establish standards and production routings.
- Evaluate current production activities and line layouts and make recommendations for improvements, including options for automation.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
- Provide training and guidance to production team members to accomplish production goals.
- Stay current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes for innovative ways to reduce space and increase flow.
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, product quality and reliability.
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions.
- Establish an effective and efficient work sequence.
- Devise new solutions to existing manufacturing problems.
- Develop standardized manufacturing processes across all product lines.
- Other duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering required
- 5+ years experience in product manufacturing (assembly environment preferred)
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- History of progressive responsibility a plus
- Knowledge and application of Lean Manufacturing
- 2 years experience in Project Management
In addition to competitive wages and advancement opportunities, UMG / DEL MEDICAL also provides:
401(k) Retirement Plan
Paid Personal, Sick, and Vacation Days
UMG / DEL MEDICAL is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a thriving and diverse workforce.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please email your resume and desired position to email@example.com or fax it to 847-954-2376.
UMG / DEL MEDICAL
Attn: Human Resources
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108