Full Job Description
Del Medical, Inc is a leader in radiographic medical device equipment. Looking for a Jr Mechanical Engineer to come grow with the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the design, development, and evaluation of new and existing products.
- Research and analyze design proposals, specifications, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and manufacturing requirements of designs
- Provide design and engineering assistance for proposed product changes for performance, production improvements, cost reductions, replacement of obsolete parts, or changing manufacturing methods
- Generate complete machine assembly drawings and detailed component specifications
- Assist with the written documentation, procedures, technical manuals, and other documents involving design
- Work under close supervision of senior mechanical engineer
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years of design experience using SolidWorks and AutoCAD is required
- Knowledge of sheet metal, plastic & metal machining, and molded part design
- Proficiency in GD&T
- Understand the theory of flat pattern layout to create sheet metal parts and reverse-engineered components
Job Type: Full-time
In addition to competitive wages and advancement opportunities, UMG / DEL MEDICAL also provides:
401(k) Retirement Plan
Paid Personal, Sick, and Vacation Days
UMG / DEL MEDICAL is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a thriving and diverse workforce.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please email your resume and desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 847-954-2376.
UMG / DEL MEDICAL
Attn: Human Resources
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108