Office Administrator / Executive Assistant
Full Job Description
Provide office managerial and administrative functions in support of the company’s operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office by carrying out duties such as providing adequate support to staff.
- Manage office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized and clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange for necessary repairs as required.
- Oversee the building clean-up service to maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment
- Coordinate with the accounting/finance department to ensure all items are invoiced and paid
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers (supplies, gardener, janitorial, parking lot maintenance, heating & air conditioning).
- Provide general support to corporate office visitors.
- Manage the reception/administrative assistant duties and performance.
- Address employee queries regarding office management issues.
- Liaison with facility management.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like conferences, tradeshows, parties, training, etc.
- Responsible for tradeshow logistics, including, preparation and shipment.
- Provide support for marketing, training, and customer-based tech support issues.
- Service Admin for marketing.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- High School degree
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel, Outlook, Word, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity and the ability to suggest improvements
Job Type: Full-time
In addition to competitive wages and advancement opportunities, UMG / DEL MEDICAL also provides:
401(k) Retirement Plan
Paid Personal, Sick, and Vacation Days
UMG / DEL MEDICAL is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a thriving and diverse workforce.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please email your resume and desired position to email@example.com or fax it to 847-954-2376.
UMG / DEL MEDICAL
Attn: Human Resources
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108